April is National Lawncare Month
• Volunteer to speak at local service clubs, such as Kiwanis, garden clubs, philanthropic organizations, etc., giving tips on how to best maintain a natural grass lawn and be a good environmental steward
• Organize a neighborhood cleanup day focusing on open areas and parks and use this opportunity to explain good management practices
• Post a notice at your facility promoting national lawncare month
• Do a lunch and learn session for those outside of your department about maintenance tips for a healthy lawn (and field)
• Remind patrons at your sporting events about the benefits of natural grass by providing handouts or using the scoreboard to promote good management
• Write an article for your facility about the importance of a well-managed natural grass surface.